- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
- In the Solution Explorer, select your project and right-click Properties.
- Select Debug.
- Under Start Action, select Start an External Program.
- Set the path to the Gallio Icarus GUI Runner.
The default path will probably look something like this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Gallio\bin\Gallio.Icarus.exe.
- Set the command line arguments to the name of your DLL.
For this example, you should set it to
- Press F5 to build the project and debug the solution.
This launches the Gallio test GUI where you can run your tests. The DLL for this project should be preloaded. If it isn’t, you can open it from the File menu.