Welcome to the documentation wiki for Sauce Labs! Here you can learn everything you need to know about manual and automated cross-browser and mobile application testing with Selenium and Appium in the Sauce Labs browser cloud!
Logging in to Sauce Labs
Are you looking for the login link for Saucelabs.com, or you need to reset a Sauce Labs password? You need to go to https://saucelabs.com/login if you want to login, and if you need to reset your password, use the Forgot? link in the password field. The Login link in the upper-right corner of this page is only for Sauce Labs employees to log into our wiki, and requests for password resets sent through this link will forward to our wiki administrator, rather than our password reset system.
Wiki Maintenance Sunday, February 14
The Sauce Labs wiki will be down for maintenance from 6 - 7 PM PT on Sunday, Februrary 14, 2016.
- Check out the Support KB for answers to community questions and helpful articles, or if you need to file a support ticket
- The Sauce Labs blog includes information and discussion about automated Selenium and Appium testing, and announcements of events, new features, and happenings at Sauce Labs
- iOS 9.2 Beta support is now available in the Sauce simulator cloud for use with Appium 1.4.16
- Sauce now has a plugin to integrate with Microsoft Visual Studio
- We've launched a new Manual Testing UI
- Sauce Connect v.4.3.13 is available
Recently Updated Pages
Click on any label to see a list of associated topics