- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Welcome to the documentation wiki for Sauce Labs! Here you can learn everything you need to know about manual and automated cross-browser and mobile application testing with Selenium and Appium in the Sauce Labs browser cloud!
- Check out the Support KB for answers to community questions and helpful articles, or if you need to file a support ticket
- The Sauce Labs blog includes information and discussion about automated Selenium and Appium testing, and announcements of events, new features, and happenings at Sauce Labs
- Post your suggestions for product and feature development in our Idea Portal.
A Quick Tour
- Mobile Application Testing includes example Appium scripts for iOS and Android application testing, and basic steps for running mobile application tests
- Website Testing includes example Selenium test scripts and basic steps for running website tests
- Using Sauce with Continuous Integration Platforms includes information on using Sauce with Jenkins, Bamboo, Visual Studio Online, and other popular CI/CD servers
- The Platform Configurator is a tool developed by Sauce Labs to help you set up the Desired Capabilities Required for Selenium and Appium Tests
Sauce Labs Appium and Selenium Example Script Library
- Example Selenium Scripts for Automated Website Tests
- Example Appium Scripts for Android Mobile Application Tests
- Example Appium Scripts for iOS Mobile Application Tests
- Using Frameworks to Run Tests in Parallel
For Example Purposes Only
The code in these scripts is provided on an "AS-IS” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Your tests and testing environments may require you to modify these scripts. Issues regarding these scripts should be submitted through GitHub. These scripts are not maintained by Sauce Labs Support.
Subscribe to our Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog via RSS to get updates as they are posted.