- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Run this command to download Sauce Connect.
Sauce Connect is a fairly large binary file, so it may take a little while to download.
Install Sauce Connect on your machine by running the appropriate command.
- If you have already configured your Sauce credentials, Sauce Connect will start up automatically.
Sauce Connect can take some time to load because it uses a new clean virtual machine to handle the secure connection. Be patient and good things will come.
Because Sauce Connect is bundled as a separate composer package,
sauce/connect, you need to add it to the
composer.jsonfile by putting a comma after the
sauce/sausageline, and then add the