- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Before you get started, you should review the Best Practices for Running Tests.
You need to have these components installed to set up testing on Sauce with PHP:
- You must have PHP set up on your system before you start testing.
Mac OS X comes with PHP installed, as long as you're running version 5.3 or higher, you're ready to go! If you're a Windows user, you can find instructions for setting up PHP on Windows at PHP.net.
- Windows users must also enable the PHP curl library and OpenSSL support to get the best performance from your PHP setup.
For more information, see Installing Extensions for Windows on the php.net website as well as these setup topics:
- If you want to set up your tests to use a PHP framework, you can check out our repository of testing framework examples in our GitHub repo.