- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Important Steps for All Continuous Integration Configurations
When you are configuring your continuous integration platform to work with Sauce, always make sure to follow these steps:
- Update tests to reference the environment variables set by the plugin. See the topic on Setting Environment Variables for more information.
- Output the Sauce session ID to the standard output (
stdout) to allow the Sauce plugin to associate test results to Sauce Jobs. See the topic on Outputting Session IDs to stdout for more information.