- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Testing websites with mobile and desktop browsers in the Sauce Labs cloud is easy. All you need to do is:
- Update your test script with your Sauce Labs credentials and the path to the website you want to test, as shown in the example scripts in Instant Selenium Tests.
- If the website you want to test is on localhost or behind a firewall, you need to set up a secure Sauce Connect tunnel so our browsers can connect to it.
- Set the desired capabilities of your test for the platform/operating system/browser you want to test against. The topics in Test Configuration and Annotation describe the various options for desired capabilities, or you can use our Platform Configurator to set up the desired capabilities of your test.
These topics will take you through all you need to know about website testing with Sauce.
- Website Testing with Selenium and Sauce Labs
- Supported Platforms, Operating Systems, and Browsers for Website Tests
- Running Automated Website Tests for Desktop and Mobile Native Browsers
- Running Manual Website Tests
- Example Selenium Scripts for Automated Website Tests
- Troubleshooting Website Tests