- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Once you've created a real device project, you can create versions of it. Each of these versions will be stored in your project, and you can run tests against the current Active version, or a previous version.
- Log into your account.
- In the Apps dashboard, select your project.
When the project loads, you'll see an Active Versions panel. This provides information about the current version of the project. You can also:
- Click Upload New Version to add a new version of the application if this is a mobile application project.
- Click Upload New URL to change the URL for a website project.
- Click All Versions to view and select a version of your project to run your tests against. This will also change the current Active Version of the project.