- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Espresso is a testing framework for running user interface tests on Android devices. Sauce Labs offers the option to run Espresso tests against our real device cloud using our test runner, which is parameterized for use in CI/CD environments, in addition to being able to run Espresso tests from the web interface.
Requirements for Using Espresso with Sauce Runner for Real Devices
- Set up your project
- Have the .apk files for both your app and tests
Download the .jar file of the latest version 1.7 of Sauce Labs Runner
Make sure you have Java 8 installed on your local machine
Configuring Sauce Runner for Real Devices for Espresso Testing
The Command Reference for Sauce Runner for Real Devices contains a list of the options you can use to configure Sauce Runner to run tests with Espresso.