Please select your preferred method for uploading your application in order to view the instructions:
- Log in to Sauce Labs and select LIVE from the options in the left-hand navigation.
- Select Mobile-App.
- You will see a list of previously uploaded apps.
- To the right of the page, select App Upload to upload a new application (Note: Live Testing on Real Devices only at the moment):
Please review the following guidelines below before uploading your application:
- Make sure your application meets the prerequisite requirements for Android and iOS Mobile Application Testing.
- Upload your application to the hosting location.
- Ensure Sauce Labs has READ access to the app URL.
In your Appium test script, enter the URL for the application as the
"app"desired capability. Below is an example Java snippet:
Each Session is a "Fresh" Install
You will not be able to access information about different versions of your application because each session includes a "fresh" installation of your application.
For Automated Appium Testing Only
You can only install remote applications for automated Appium testing. Espresso and Robotium automated tests are not supported. Live Testing is also not supported.
Here is an example of how to upload an application to the US West Data Center:
For more examples and more detailed information on how to use the Storage API, visit the Application Storage page.