- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
The combination of browser, version, and operating system you want to use in your tests is not supported.
- You may have set an invalid combination of browser/version/operating system for the desired capabilities of your test. For example, Safari/Windows 8 would be an invalid combination.
- You may have selected a combination or component of the combination that is not supported by Sauce Labs
You may have selected a version of Selenium to test with that is too old to support the browser you selected. In that case, your error message will look more like this:
The requested combination of browser, version and OS is unsupported by the Selenium version requested and would lead to a test failure. Please set a different Selenium version, or just don't set it at all to default to a working version...
How to Resolve
- Use the Platform Configurator to set the desired capabilities of your test
- Check our list of supported platforms, operating systems, and browsers to make sure your selections are valid
- Use a higher version of Selenium in the desired capabilities of your test, or leave the Selenium version blank to default to the latest version