- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
You'll see this error when your test suite is still running in a session that has lasted more than 1800 seconds (30 minutes).
- The most common cause for this is an infinite loop in your tests that keeps sending commands without an end clause
- Tests that run locally can take longer when run with Sauce
How to Resolve
- Check for infinite loops in your test
- If you suspect that the error is related to latency in the Sauce network or testing infrastructure, consider breaking your test suite up into small, autonomous, atomic tests
- If your test needs more than 1800 seconds to complete, you can use the
maxDurationdesired capability to make Sauce wait longer for your test to complete. You can find more information about this desired capability in the Timeouts section of the Test Configuration Options topic.