- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
There may be situations where you want to run a live version of an automated test: for example, if your automated test found a bug that you want to investigate in more detail.
- Navigate to the Test Details page for the automated test.
- Click the Commands tab.
- Below the screenshot in the right-hand pane, click Open Manual Session.
This will launch a manual testing session.
- Follow the steps for running a manual testing session.