- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Jenkins is one of the most popular continuous integrations platforms used in software development. Sauce Labs provides an official plugin to help you integrate your cloud testing with Jenkins, which can be used to:
- Provide a user interface for populating environment variables on the Jenkins server (like your platform configurations or Sauce username and access key)
- Automatically launch Sauce Connect when it is enabled for a project
- Handle reporting between Jenkins and Sauce
Visit our quickstart guide to get your Jenkins server up and running.
Sauce First, Jenkins Second
Make sure your tests run on Sauce without Jenkins before attempting to install and configure CI!