- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Setting up a parameterized build lets you configure your build so you can select the operating system and browsers to test against at build run time, rather than in the build configuration itself. This is useful, for example, if you have a Jenkins project that's configured to run regression tests and you want to quickly determine if your website will test successfully against a new browser combination without having to test against every combination.
- When configuring your project in Jenkins, select This build is parameterized.
This will open the Add Parameter menu.
- In the Add Parameter menu, select Sauce Labs Browsers.
The Build with Parameters option will appear.
- Click Build with Parameters.
- Select the browsers you want to test against, and these will be set as environment variables for the Jenkins project.