- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
- You always have the option of using the Sauce Labs JS Unit Test API methods directly to run tests and get the results.
Topics in this section will:
- Show you how to set up and configure grunt-saucelabs for all frameworks
- Walk you through using grunt and grunt-saucelabs with a sample project
- Explain how to set up the karma-sauce-launcher
Show you how to set up the reporting code for your testing framework
Don't Forget the Reporting Code!
You must set up your test page with the reporting code for your framework, otherwise your tests will take the maximum amount of time to run, and will then time out with a Job Status of
- Grunt-Saucelabs Set Up, Configuration, and Usage
- Parameters for Grunt-Saucelabs Tasks
- Sample GruntFile.js Files
- Using the TestComplete Callback Grunt-Sauce Task Parameter