- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
To make it easier to integrate testing in the Sauce Labs browser cloud with your continuous integration/continuous delivery platforms, Sauce Labs has developed plugins for several of the most popular platforms. These plugins have three key features:
- They provides a user interface that lets you populate environment variables your CI/CD server that can be used in your tests (for example, platform configurations, or your Sauce username and access key). Much of what the plugins accomplish relates to the setting of environment variables.
- They automatically launch Sauce Connect when you enable it for a project.
- They handle reporting between your CI/CD platform and Sauce.