- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
You can test your websites and web apps on a variety of mobile platforms, operating systems, and browsers.
- Log in to Sauce Labs and select Live Testing from the options in the left-hand navigation.
- Click Web Browser.
- Select Mobile Device.
- For Test URL, enter the URL of the website you want to test in the browser.
- Select Virtual Device.
Select the Manufacturer, Device, and OS Version for the virtual device you want to test with.
You can find previous configurations you've used in your tests under Recent. You can also save configurations for later use by selecting Save this Configuration.
- If you use Sauce Connect Proxy to access your application, select the tunnel to use.
Click Start Session.
You'll see a loading screen, and then the application will launch in a live test window using the configuration you selected.
Once your session launches, you can use your mouse cursor and keyboard to interact with the website under test, and you will have access to all the session and interface controls that are part of the Android emulator or iOS Simulator.
Running Tests in Parallel
You can run multiple live test sessions at the same time, with the number of tests limited by the concurrency allowance associated with your account. If you want to start additional sessions, click the + icon next to the tab containing the URL of your current test session. Follow the steps to set up the session, and then you can switch back and forth between the sessions by clicking on the URL tabs.