- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Some endpoints of the Sauce Labs REST API have rate limits to prevent over-utilization. For authenticated requests, these limits are imposed for individual user accounts. For non-authenticated requests, the rate limit is imposed for the IP address. Once allowed request rate for user or IP address is exhausted a 429 error is returned.
|REST API Endpoint||Rate Limit|
|3 requests per second or 3,500 requests per hour|
|All other endpoints||10 requests per second or 3,500 requests per hour|
Not authenticated requests are allowed up to 2 requests per minute rate.
You can find out more about rate limits in the blog post, "Announcing New Rest API Usage Limits."