- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
stderrthat have this format:
session id can be obtained from the
RemoteWebDriver instance and the
job-name can be any string, but is generally the name of the test class being executed.
To make sure that your test results and Sauce jobs are associated properly, you need to output the session id to
stdout. For example, this is the code you would use to output the session id to the Java stdout.