- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Your tests are requesting a Sauce Connect tunnel opened by one of the accounts above it in your account hierarchy. That tunnel is not available for use.
When requesting a new Sauce Labs job, you provided the
parentTunnel desired capability. Sauce Labs attempted to find an account above you in your account hierarchy, running a Sauce Connect tunnel, configured to be shared with subaccounts. We did not find a matching account, for one of the following reasons:
- You are requesting an account which does not exist
- You are requesting an account which is not above you in your account hierarchy
- You are requesting an account which is not sharing any Sauce Connect tunnels
- You are requesting an account which is not running any Sauce Connect tunnels
- You are requesting an account whose Sauce Connect tunnels have been shut down (by the user or an error)
How to Resolve
Reach out to the person who administers the account that you set as the
parentTunnel desired capability and have them check:
- That they have an open Sauce Connect tunnel (They can check at https://saucelabs.com/beta/tunnels)
- That they opened a tunnel with the
--shared-tunneloption (see the Sauce Connect Command Line Reference for more information)
- That you are a sub-account of theirs, or of one of their sub-accounts
Restarting the Sauce Connect tunnel may be required.
Alternatively, you can remove the
parentTunnel desired capability from your tests. If you need Sauce Connect to run your tests, you will need to set up an alternative tunnel.