- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
These are general guidelines for network bandwidth required for IPSec VPN connections.
|Number of Concurrent Sessions||Recommended number of IPSec VPN Tunnels||Recommended Total Bandwidth|
There is no "one size fits all" network profile for all tests, the bandwidth required for a test depends on the number of pages downloaded and the approximate size of each page. To get a more accurate measure, run a handful of concurrent sessions (25 to 40) through a proxy and observe the network usage pattern. In general you should have enough bandwidth to download a page in 3 to 5 seconds. For example, if you run 25 concurrent sessions and observe the following:
- Average page size is 5MB
- On average two pages are loaded concurrently
Then you need enough bandwidth to download 2x5MB in 3 to 5 seconds, or you need between 16 to 25Mbps bandwidth.