- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
These topics contain examples of basic Selenium tests and how you would set them up to work with Sauce Labs. Our GitHub repos under Sauce Sample Scripts contains each of these scripts so you can clone them directly to use in trying out Sauce Labs.
For Example Purposes Only
The code in these scripts is provided on an "AS-IS” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Your tests and testing environments may require you to modify these scripts. Issues regarding these scripts should be submitted through GitHub. These scripts are not maintained by Sauce Labs Support.