- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Mobile applications that you use for real device testing are managed through the Apps dashboard, which you can access through the Live Testing interface.
- In the Sauce Labs web interface, select Live Testing in the left-hand navigation.
- At the top of the Live Testing page, click Access Real Devices Automation.
The Apps dashboard for real devices will load, and you can manage your existing apps or add new ones for testing.
- When you want to go back to the Live Testing page to set up your test, click the red Sauce Labs logo in the upper-right corner of the Apps dashboard.