- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Our product just keeps getting Saucier! Occasionally mobile applications crash during a test and it is hard to identify the root cause of the problem. However, users can now access crash logs generated while testing an iOS application on Sauce iOS simulators. Crash logs contain valuable information like memory usage, call stacks of all the threads at the time of failure and help you debug crashes. Please refer to Apple's documentation on Crash Reports for more information.
Crash logs for mobile applications are supported on all iOS versions supported on Sauce simulators. Crash logs for a test can be accessed from Logs tab on Sauce Labs Test Details page.
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog