- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
As we continue our mission to provide our users with the best coverage for testing applications, we are happy to announce that Sauce Labs now supports Chrome 68 on Mac and Windows.
Here is an example of the desired capabilities in java:
DesiredCapabilities caps = DesiredCapabilities.chrome();
caps.setCapability("platform", "Windows 10");
Our Platform Configurator has also been updated to reflect this newest version.