- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
We are happy to announce general availability of our enhanced Native Frameworks support - Espresso and XCUITest Version 2.
V2 allow users to run tests using the Espresso and XCUITest frameworks in parallel across multiple devices using one test runner.
In addition, users have the ability to run subset of tests classes and methods against specific devices, in both dynamic and static allocation methods.
Learn more on Native Framework support for RDC: Native Frameworks for Real Device Testing
Director of Product Management