- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Users can now use their local keyboard to interact with Android emulators during live or manual test sessions. Users are no longer limited to just the software keyboard provided by the emulator. Below is a short demo of the functionality. In the demo the search term "best beaches" is entered using an external keyboard.
Please note that external keyboard is disabled during automated tests, this is similar to real world devices which usually don't have an external keyboard. Users will not be able to interact with emulators during an automated test using an external keyboard.
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog