- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
Dear Sauce user,
Our team has been hard at work, and as a result we are happy to announce support for Firefox 59 on Sauce Desktop platforms. This update is available on all Mac and Windows Desktop platforms supported by Sauce.
Please set Firefox Desired Capability, "version" to "59.0" or "latest" to test on Firefox 59. Below is an example in Java to test on Firefox 59.
DesiredCapabilities caps = DesiredCapabilities.firefox();
Our Platform Configurator has also been updated to reflect this newest version.
Thanks and happy testing!