- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
In order to match the security requirements of our enterprise customers we are rolling out the following changes to the way web sessions are handled:
- Starting today of users who log in via SSO or Username+Passowrd without checking "Remember me" checkbox they will be logged out after 30 min of inactivity on the site.
- If users have multiple tabs open they need to be active in at least one of them in order for the session to be renewed for another 30 minutes.
- If the "Remember me" checkbox is checked the user session will last for 14 days.
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog