- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Beginning on October 2nd, 2017, all tests executed on Sauce Labs’ service must use a version of TLS that support SNI (Server Name Indication). This change will enhance the security of our service and our customers' testing environment.
SNI was introduced around 2008 and all modern versions of TLS support it. To ensure it is available, please update the openSSL libraries used by your test runners or Selenium language bindings.
If SNI support is not enabled by October 2nd, 2017, the Sauce Labs certificate will not be validated, which will cause Sauce REST API calls to fail.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to email@example.com or navigate to the KB article linked below.
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog