- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
Dear Sauce User,
Support for automated and manual testing on Firefox 52 browsers in Windows and Mac OS has been released. Please refer to our Platform Configurator for the desired capabilities required for testing on these combinations.
For those users who are interested in always testing against the latest browser versions, this is a reminder that a desired capability of 'version': 'latest' can be used. For more information, please check our blog post.
Product Manager, Virtual Platforms