- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
We’re happy to announce that macOS Sierra (10.12) is now available for automated and manual testing on Sauce with Safari 10, as well as Chrome and Firefox. The desired capabilities for MacOS 10.12 are as follows: caps.setCapability("platform", "macOS 10.12");
Platform configurator will be updated shortly with the latest desired capabilities.
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog