- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
Dear Sauce User,
Appium 1.6.3 has been released on Sauce Labs. Some of the improvements in this version:
- Supports up to iOS 10.2 (Note: iOS 10.1 and 10.2 are on the Sauce roadmap, but not yet released as of this announcement)
- Bug fixes to versions 1.6.0, 1.6.1, 1.6.2: https://github.com/appium/appium/releases
Due to the number of bugs in Appium versions 1.6.0, 1.6.1, and 1.6.2, we have chosen to deprecate all three of those versions, with Appium 1.6.3 as the recommended version.
As a reminder, you can also set appiumVersion = 1.6 in your desired capabilities to always get the latest patch version.