- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
The latest stable version Firefox (v48) is now available on Sauce Labs for manual and automated testing. This will be the first version of Firefox that solely relies on Marionette for execution of selenium commands and users might experience some additional flakiness due the young nature of the tool. Please refer to the official Mozilla page that outlines differences between Marionette and the Webdriver. Additionally, please refer to our platform configurator for the latest desired capabilities.
Users who are interested in jumping on the latest browsers as soon as they are released should utilize "version":"latest" in their desired capabilities (more information on this feature can be found on our blog).
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog