Table of Contents
Uploading an Application from the Sauce Labs UI
You can test your mobile applications on a variety of real Android and iOS mobile devices with App Upload on Sauce Labs.
- Log in to Sauce Labs and go to Live Tests > Mobile-App.
- At the top of the page you will see the name of the last app you tested. Click Change to select a different app.
- Select App Upload to upload an app to test
- You can either drag and drop an application or browse for file.
- Please note that the app needs to be an APK or IPA file
- If you are looking for old apps that you have previously uploaded or if you want to create a new real device project. Please click the link at the bottom of the page 'Looking for Old Repository'. This will re-direct you to the old App Management UI with all your previously uploaded apps.
Running Real Devices Tests on Sauce Labs
Sauce Labs has unified the Sauce Labs Virtual Platform (app.saucelabs.com) and Sauce Labs Legacy Real Device Platform (app.testobject.com), under one platform - app.saucelabs.com, allowing customers to use the best of both worlds, Virtual Platforms like Emulators and Simulators, Desktop Web and Real Devices, under one unified platform, including shared APIs, endpoints, reporting, secure tunnels, analytics, etc.
Supported Use Cases for Real Devices on Sauce Labs (RDC on Sauce)
The following use cases are support in Phase 1:
You would like to execute Appium tests against a private real device hosted in the US, using your Sauce Labs username and access key
You would like to use Sauce Storage, for Appium testing, as you usually do for Emulators and Simulators tests
You would like to analyze Appium test executions, on Sauce Labs Dashboard (Dashboard / Automated Tests), similar to the way you do it for Desktop and Emulators and Simulators
You would like to consume Real Device Cloud (RDC) API similar to the way you do for Emulators and Simulators (with applicable RDC settings)
RDC on Sauce Labs Endpoints
- UP RDC Appium endpoint:
- UP RDC Sauce Connect endpoint: