Uploading an Application from the Sauce Labs UI
You can test your mobile applications on a variety of real Android and iOS mobile devices with App Upload on Sauce Labs.
- Log in to Sauce Labs and select Live Tests from the options in the left-hand navigation.
- Select App Testing
- At the top of the page you will see the name of the last app you tested. Click Change to select a different app.
- Select App Upload to upload an app to test
- You can either drag and drop an application or browse for file.
- Please note that the app needs to be an APK or IPA file
- If you are looking for old apps that you have previously uploaded or if you want to create a new real device project. Please click the link at the bottom of the page 'Looking for Old Repository'. This will re-direct you to the old App Management UI with all your previously uploaded apps.