- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
We are very excited to announce general availability of Espresso on Android emulators. Espresso is a gray box testing framework from Google used by developers for testing Android mobile applications. Running Espresso on emulators provides a variety of benefits:
- Run a test suite in parallel on multiple devices to accelerate testing
- Quickly verify a fix by executing a subset of tests.
- Complement Appium E2E tests with Espresso UI unit tests.
Best of all it is FREE with all VM plans so why wait? Get started today: download Sauce Runner, put your emulators to work and hunt those bugs down! Here is a sample command you can use to run a test on Galaxy S9 and Pixel emulators.
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog