- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
As we continue our mission to provide our users with the best coverage for testing applications, we are happy to announce that Sauce Labs now supports Mac Mojave (MacOS 10.14) with Safari 12, as well as the full breadth of Firefox and Chrome versions. Safari 12 also continues to be supported on MacOS 10.13.
Here is an example of the desired capabilities in Java:
DesiredCapabilities caps = DesiredCapabilities.safari();
caps.setCapability("platform", "macOS 10.14");
Our Platform Configurator has also been updated to reflect this newest version.