- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
As we continue our mission to provide our users with the best coverage for testing applications, we are happy to announce that Sauce Labs now supports Chrome 67 on Mac and Windows and Safari 11.1 on macOS High Sierra (10.13).
Here is an example of the desired capabilities in java:
caps.setCapability("platform", "Windows 10");
Safari 11.1 on macOS 10.13
DesiredCapabilities caps = DesiredCapabilities.safari();
caps.setCapability("platform", "macOS 10.13");
Our Platform Configurator has also been updated to reflect these newest versions.