- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
To maximize your testing efficiency, our team works tirelessly to make sure our CI Plugins have access to all of the newest features. With that in mind, we are happy to announce an updated version to our Sauce OnDemand Plugin for Jenkins. This update is available to all Sauce customers who are using our platform and can be downloaded today from the official Jenkins Plugin Library.
This newest version includes an updated Test Reporter, integration with Sauce Analytics and now automatically collects JUnit reports for the failed test. More details below
- The Test Reporter now has an updated look & feel and displays platform and browser versions in a much cleaner way and has adequate colors for failed/passed/errored tests.
Additionally, we include references as to how effectively the build is parallelized, how many tests passed/failed/errored and what was the time it took to execute all of them.
Finally, if the test fails and JUnit reports are available we will help users to debug the test by associated the failure message included in JUnit with the job on Sauce.
For more information on these updates, and to download the newest version, please reference the Sauce Labs Integration Page (login required), or you can visit our documentation page for Jenkins.
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog