- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Over the past few days, we have released new versions of our CI Plugins( Sauce OnDemand Plugin for Jenkins v(1.173), Bamboo (1.6.85) & Team City(1.45) & VSTS (0.1.14)) that contain important bug fixes and feature updates.
Jenkins Plugin Updates
- Fix JENKINS-45892
- Add missing sauce username field in sent data
- Multithread stopjob Sauce API command as it was taking 11 seconds per request (used for the cleanup checkbox option)
- Check for new jobs when updating Sauce jobs data
Bamboo Plugin Updates
- Update deprecated Bamboo methods
- Added the support for automatically using the latest version of the Sauce Connect when executing builds
- Resolved issues with Sauce Connect on a specific version of Windows.
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sauce Labs Product Team.
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog