- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Over the past few days, we have released new versions of our CI Plugins ( Sauce OnDemand Plugin for Jenkins v(1.171), Bamboo (1.6.84) & Team City(1.44). ) to make sure our customers get access to the latest version of Sauce Connect as soon as its publicly available.
- We've added the ability for the plugin to automatically update the embedded version of Sauce Connect.
- If the feature is enabled at the kick off of every build the plugin would check if the latest Sauce Connect bundle is used and download it if needed.
- The feature is available across our Jenkins, Bamboo & Team City plugins and can be found on the job settings page
- Team City
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog