- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
With the latest browser update from Sauce Labs, users can now run automated and manual tests on Chrome 62 across all Windows and Mac OS configurations.
The desired capabilities to use for the latest Chrome version -
DesiredCapabilities caps = DesiredCapabilities.chrome();
Platform configurator has been updated with the latest desired capabilities. Additionally, users who are interested in jumping on the latest browsers as soon as they are released should utilize "version":"latest" in their desired capabilities (more information on this feature can be found on our blog)
Chrome 62 is now available in the following Windows and Mac OS configurations
Mac OS Sierra (10.12)
Mac OS El Capitan (10.11)
Mac OS Yosemite (10.10)
Mac OS Mavericks (10.9)
Thanks and happy testing!
The Sauce Labs Team.