- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Welcome to the documentation wiki for Sauce Labs! Here you can learn everything you need to know about manual and automated cross-browser and mobile application testing with Selenium and Appium in the Sauce Labs browser cloud!
The Return of Comments!
During this past winter quarter the Sauce Labs Cookbook experienced a sustained assault by spambots seeding links in our topic comments, forcing us to disable anonymous commenting. Because comments from our users are important to us and help us improve our documentation, we have spent several months researching solutions that would enable us to bring back comments, and have settled on using Disqus as our comment moderation system. Disqus requires that you log into the commenting system using a trusted identity provider such as Facebook or Google, and is used by many media companies, for example The New York Times, to manage article comments.
On August 6, we will implement Disqus for Cookbook comments, and we look forward to once again hearing from you, our users, and your ideas for how we can provide even better information for using Sauce Labs products and services
- Check out the Support KB for answers to community questions and helpful articles, or if you need to file a support ticket
- The Sauce Labs blog includes information and discussion about automated Selenium and Appium testing, and announcements of events, new features, and happenings at Sauce Labs
- Post your suggestions for product and feature development in our Idea Portal
- For operational information about Sauce Labs services, visit our Status page
We're constantly cooking up integrations with your favorite DevOps tools, use these links to check out what's on the menu:
A Quick Tour
- Getting Started includes Instant Selenium and Appium Tests and Sauce Labs Basics to get your Appium and Selenium tests up and running
- Mobile Application Testing includes example Appium scripts for iOS and Android application testing, and basic steps for running mobile application tests
- Website Testing includes example Selenium test scripts and basic steps for running website tests
- Using Sauce with Continuous Integration Platforms includes information on using Sauce with Jenkins, Bamboo, Visual Studio Online, and other popular CI/CD servers
- The Platform Configurator is a tool developed by Sauce Labs to help you set up the Desired Capabilities Required for Selenium and Appium Tests
Sauce Labs Appium and Selenium Example Script Library
- Instant Selenium and Appium Tests
- Example Selenium Scripts for Automated Website Tests
- Example Appium Scripts for Android Mobile Application Tests
- Example Appium Scripts for iOS Mobile Application Tests
- Using Frameworks to Run Tests in Parallel
For Example Purposes Only
The code in these scripts is provided on an "AS-IS” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Your tests and testing environments may require you to modify these scripts. Issues regarding these scripts should be submitted through GitHub. These scripts are not maintained by Sauce Labs Support.
Subscribe to our Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog via RSS to get updates as they are posted.