- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
Per our previous EOL notices (30-day EOL Notice for Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 30-Day EOL Notice for Android 4.3 Emulators, and 30/90-Day EOL Notice for Selendroid and 'Old-Style' Mobile Device Capabilities), Sauce Labs has deprecated the following list of features and platforms as of January 4th, 2017:
- Selendroid. Sending in "Old-Style" mobile device capabilities will now run on Appium instead.
- For automated web tests: Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3.
- For manual tests: Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3
- Automated mobile app tests for Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3 will continue working in the interim, until we roll out upgrades for Emulator 2.0.
For a list of currently available platforms, please check out our Platform Configurator.