It is easy to launch your automated Selenium & Appium tests on Sauce Labs as part of your Bitbucket Pipeline build process.
- A Sauce Labs account
- A Bitbucket account
- Bitbucket Pipelines (Beta) installed on your Bitbucket account
- Configure your bitbucket-pipelines.yml to run your tests using your test runner of choice. For more information on this please see the Atlassian Bitbucket Pipelines beta documentation.
- In Bitbucket visit Settings in the left hand nav bar.
- Under Pipelines click Environment Variables.
- Add your Sauce Labs Username and Access Key as environment variables.
- Now when you kick off a a build with Bitbucket Pipelines your tests should run on Sauce Labs.