- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
- Log into your JIRA instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Sauce Labs for JIRA.
Results include add-on versions compatible with your JIRA instance.
- Click Install to download and install your add-on.
Once the plugin is Installed, you need to whitelist Sauce Labs within your JIRA instance, as described in the the JIRA documentation wiki. These are the settings you will need:
Expression Type Allow Incoming Domain Name Selected
Setting Up the Add-On with Your Sauce Labs Account