- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
These are the desired capabilities that you must include in your Appium and Selenium test scripts to configure the basic testing environment. You can also use the Platform Configurator to set the desired capabilities for your test in the scripting language of your choice. Test Configuration Options includes a complete list of all the Selenium, Appium, and Sauce Labs testing options.