- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Testing mobile native and hybrid applications with Sauce Labs emulators, simulators, and simulators real devices is easy. All you need to do is:
- Upload the application you want to test to Sauce Storage or some other location where our emulators and simulators Sauce Labs can connect to it. If the application you want to test is on localhost or behind a firewall, you'll need to set up a secure Sauce Connect tunnel so our browsers can connect to it.
- Update your test script with your Sauce Labs credentials and the path to the application you want to test, as shown in the example scripts in Example Appium Scripts for iOS Mobile Application Tests and Example Appium Scripts for Android Mobile Application Tests.
- Set the desired capabilities of your test for the device/operating system you want to test against, and the path to your application. The topics in Test Configuration and Annotation describe the various options for desired capabilities, or you can use our Platform Configurator to set up the desired capabilities of your test.