- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Testing native mobile native and hybrid applications with applications with Sauce Labs emulators, simulators, and real devices is easy. All you need to do is:
- Upload the application you want to test for virtual device or real device to Sauce Storage or some other location where Sauce a location where Sauce Labs can connect to it. If the application you want to test is on localhost or behind a firewall, you'll need to set up a secure Sauce Connect tunnel.
- Update your test script with your Sauce Labs credentials and the path to the application you want to test, as shown in the example scripts in Example Appium Scripts for iOS Mobile Application Tests and Example Appium Scripts for Android Mobile Application Tests.
- Set the desired capabilities of your test for the device/operating system you want to test against, and the path to your application. The topics in Test Configuration and Annotation describe the various options for desired capabilities, or you can use our Platform Configurator to set up the desired capabilities of your test.
Topics in this section will provide you with an overview of mobile testing with Appium on Sauce, support and requirements for mobile testing, how to set up your mobile tests, and examples of mobile testing scripts in a variety of flavors.